More control at every turn.
Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with our Easi-Troll™ manual downriggers. Perfect for smaller boats, each model allows for quick line retrieval and controlled, one-handed weight descent.
FAST RETRIEVAL RATE
Our Easi-Troll models feature an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort. The quicker you can retrieve your lines, the quicker you can get back to catching fish.
CONTROLLED WEIGHT DESCENT
Get controlled, accurate bait positioning thanks to the One-Hand Clutch Deploy on all Cannon manual downriggers. It's designed to gradually, precisely lower your weight and lure into the strike zone.
- Fast, effortless 1.5:1 retrieval speed
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple, precise bait positioning
- Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
- Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base - same as our electric models
- Single axis rod holder - fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
- 24" Stainless Steel Boom
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Three-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 150' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"
- Cable Length (Feet): 150'
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 15"W x 27"L WT: 13.4 lbs
- UPC: 029402037759
Owner's Manual (pdf)