XTM-14-HW-MDI-T MEGA DI+ Dual Spectrum CHIRP Trolling Motor Transducer with Temp for SOLIX™
MEGA Down Imaging+ Trolling Motor Transducer supports MEGA Imaging/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, trolling motor mounting hardware and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G2.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 125ft (38m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Mounting Style: Trolling Motor
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 7"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 082324053214
Owner's Manual (pdf)