Pontoon 70 - Hand Control - 24V-70lb-52"
Put Minn Kota power to work on your pontoon. You get quiet, steady, all-day performance that's right for you. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor that's built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt Twist Tiller™: Get hands-on control of your motor with our Tilt Twist Tiller. Its ergonomic grip provides easy, responsive control of speed and steering.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Tilt Twist Tiller
- Included Propeller: MKP-32
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Series: Pontoon
- Shaft Length (Inches): 52"
- Thrust (Pounds): 70 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 20"W x 68"L WT: 37.6 lbs
- UPC: 029402047826